Friday, December 3, 2010

"Challenges this week"

Here is my submission for the December Sketch Project by Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Blog. The challenge is create LETTER and/or WORD projects using Magnolia stamps. I’m not sure if this will qualify but this project was the first thing that came to mind so I gave it a go anyway.

This entry also serves as a submission to "Just Magnolia Challenge Blog" which is "Anything goes with Sparkle."
I used some letter charms to spell Christmas for a sweet little ornament. I would normally put this on my tree but I like this so much it will hang in my craft room window.
I used Bo Bunny Midnight Frost papers. They have a bold look and gave my project extra sparkle using Martha Stewart border punch and glitter then wrapped it around my ornament.
Tilda has some extra sparkle on the lace of her pajamas as well as the gift with my Gelly Roll glitter pen; love this product.
Copics Used to color Tilda

Thanks for stopping by...


4 comments:

Alberto said...

Absoluteli gargeous!!
love the colors and the snowflackes are soooo cute ;)

hugs

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy,
Long time no visit sorry, been taking a wee break from blogging.
OMG I have missed so much, all your latest creations are just beautiful and your colouring skills are really gorgeous. The way you add depth to your images and blend the colours is fantastic, your such a talented gal.

Beautiful project, the papers are yummy, blue is my favourite colour....

x
Vicky

Renkata said...

OMG, this is super amazing project.
Love it!
wow just wow.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous blues. Wow!Love the sparkle.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...