Friday, December 10, 2010

Nixie the Snowflake Fairy

Hello Friends…

I have another card to share with you today. This one I entered in the CMC Challenge group. The challenge is called "Snow" so I immediately thought of these adorable little Sweet November stamps. Meet Nixie, my snowflake fairy. She looks so delicate don't you think?
She is available at All that Scraps and is a digi stamp. There are three stamps of her and I love them all.
I used my BoBunny’s Midnight Frost for my pattern papers. I love the blues in this paper pack and have used it on several projects this year. They are perfect for a winter theme.
I decorated the inside and put a gift card in the pocket. This one is going to my mother in Illinois.
Here is a close up of the sparkly glitter. Stardust Stickles has become one of my favorites. It really makes an impact with blue hues.
These are the Copics I used to color Nixie.

Supplies

Stamps: Sweet November Nixie, C.C. Designs; Merry & Bright Sentiment, Stampendous
Pattern Paper: Midnight Frost, BoBunny
Card Stock: Burgandy, The Paper Company

Punches/Die Cuts: Scandinavian Snowflake punch and Artic Snowflake punch, Martha Stewart; Double Crochet Lace punch, EKSuccess; Tag, HOTP Template 
Embellishments/Tools: Beaded Ribbon, Wrights; Silver Ribbon, Michael's; Light Blue Pearl Pen, Viva Decor; Rhinestones, Michael's; Diamond Glaze, Judi-Kins; Stardust Stickles, Silver Embossing Tinsel, Faded Jeans Distress Ink and Foam Blending tool, Ranger Ind.

Hope you enjoyed my card. Thanks for stopping by...

2 comments:

Renkata said...

Fantastic card, Cathy.
Love the colours combo!

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

Another gorgeous amazing card!
Hey cathy, I want to email you but culdnt see anywhere to contact you, can you send me an email when you get a spare moment. Thanks so much :)
youngstamper@gmail.com
Kristy xo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...