Thursday, November 29, 2012

Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog Hop


Hello, Friends. Today the Magnolia-licious Challenge Team is joining the Magnolia-licious Highlites Challenge Team in a fun and festive Blog Hop! We have two options for the Hop and you can participate in either or both. Diana is offering $50 gift certificates in her store, one for each winner.
 
Here are the options:
 
1. Hop with us and create a fun Interactive Holiday Tag for the Challenge. Link it up at the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog.
 
2. Hop with us to each of the Design Team blogs for a Scavenger Hunt to find and count all the candy canes in their main photo and email the number you found to Suzanne Dean at sjdean0574@yahoo.com.
 
You have until December 29th to complete either one or both challenges.

Without further ado…I am so excited to share my interactive tags with you. I created Wine Bottle Tags that have a pullout tag on the top.
 

Here’s a photo of the tag on the bottle completely closed. This tag features the adorable “Tilda with Tag Gifts.” So fitting that I used this sweet little lady don’t you think? 


Then when you pull the tag up---it reveals a place for the sender and recipient on the top portion and festive song titles on the bottom. So fun, right? These are simple slider cards with a twist of adding a tag at the top to pull and a strip of ribbon for hanging onto a bottle. I loved creating this and my daughter saw it and asked me to make one for her White Elephant gift for her holiday party at work.


So here is another Interactive Wine Bottle tag that I made for her featuring "Edwin with Sack." I purchased two of these stamps at Diana's store and I'm giving my extra away along with "Tilda with Hearts" as a Birthday celebration candy which you can find HERE.

 
Here’s the tag open.

For all the details on the Blog Hop, how to play along, and the prizes being offered, please visit the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog. If you're hopping, then you've arrived here from Mary’s Blog and you’re on the right track. If you need to start at the beginning, go HERE.
 
Below is a list of my Design Teammates in Blog Hop order in case you need it.



I hope you enjoyed all the fun creativity so far. Your next stop is the very lovely and talented SHARON.

 
Hope you join us for the fun.
 
Hugz,
 

39 comments:

Regina said...

What awesome tags, love them both!
Hugs
Regina

Christina C. said...

THIS IS AMAZING WORK, Cathy! ADORE your gorgeous tags....absolutely breathtaking!

Sheri said...

Just brilliant and I love that you chose Tilda with Tags for your project too! She is just perfect for this Cathy Lee!! :)

Carla S. said...

Stunning tags, Cathy! Fabulous design and gorgeous coloring!

Kelly said...

They are both Gorgeous! They are rich in color and perfectly made for (my) wine bottle. I love how you did the bottom sentiments, just fabulous Cathy Lee!
hugs

Anonymous said...

Your coloring is beautiful! I love the red you used to color them. I have such a hard time with red using my copics but at christmas it is a must!! Beautiful tags! :) Happy Birthday as well!

Suzan L said...

Hi Cathy Lee, Both of your wine bottle tags are just gorgeous! I just love all the details that you have added to them. I can see why your daughter would want you to make one for her, but they are not White Elephants. I would love to receive one of them!
Big Hugs,
Suzan

Chris said...

Oh, both tags are just so delis, Cathy! I love the Edwin tag a whole bunch, LOL. He's my little sweetie. I love the holly berry and leaf stamped images around the perimeter, too. It just connects with the paper. Your coloring of Edwin is so beautiful. You have such a gift.
Tilda is adorable. I love the happy, girly feel of that tag. The rolled flower cluster is so pretty. You added such lovely flowers to create the cluster.

XO,
Chris Christensen

Patricia St Martin said...

Fantastic Cathy! Just love both of them. Thanks for sharing the tutorial. On both of the cards your coloring just outstanding. Love all the dp you used and the embellishments are just wonderful.
Hugs, Patricia

Only By His Grace said...

Hi Cathy Lee,
both these tags are so bright and gorgeous. Your coloring is exceptional.
Hugs maz

Unknown said...

Awe, love these tags!!!

stampingtink said...

Great tags! Love the colors and the sliders are a fabulous way to hide who the present is for! Great papers and gorgeous coloring!

scrapperdiane said...

I would love a gift with tags like that.beautiful

Linda Palmer said...

Great tags! I love them both and love your beautiful coloring on each of them. Awesome job!

Sabrina said...

I really love your coloring on all of your tags.


Sabrina

cabio's craft corner said...

These tags are so fun and beautiful Cathy. I just wanted to pull them and play with them :o)
Hugs,
Cabio

Sharon Caudle said...

These are FABULOUS, Cathy Lee!! I love the papers and ADORE how you've framed Edwin!!!!! Absolutely beautiful!
hugs, Sharon

Patti Jo said...

Both of these are sooo adorable!!! Love your coloring, paper combos and design! Wonderful sliders Cathy Lee!

DQ said...

Cathy,
Both tags are adorable
TFS

Norma said...

Cathy, these are gorgeous. I love this slider card/tag type. It's now on my to-do list. Thanks for the link. Fabulous colouring. Beautiful DP's.
Hugs,
Norma

Unknown said...

Gorgeous tags!! : )

Elle said...

I love your crds with the tags. Great colors and beautiful design work.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous tags for your wine bottles. Love your design and color choices. Awesome coloring too! hugs, Angela

Rene said...

Gorgeous! These are absolutely stunning!!!!
Rene :D

Danielle Champagne said...

Very lovely tags, love the combinations of paper you used, with the pretty images. Wonderful! Hugs.

LINDA W. said...

Gorgeous wine tags this is something that I haven't tried to make.
Thanks for sharing you gorgeous coloring.
Linda

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful Cathy, I love the design with the hidden message, nicely done
Hugs Julie P

Suzi Mac said...

Wow! Cathy, these are amazing Tags sweetie, both so beautifully coloured and I love that you did a female and male one. Thank you for the inspiration hon
Hugs
Suzi x

Sherry said...

Hey Cathy,

Your tags are stunning!!

Hugs

marilynwillauer said...

Adorable tags!!! They just brought smiles to my face.

Karen said...

Your tags are spectacular! Such bright beautiful colors. Your coloring looks amazing.

Karen

Juliep said...

I love your tag. The colors are just perfect and what a cute idea. Thanks so much for sharing.

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com said...

Beautiful :)
Hugs
Lisa
http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com.au/

Elizabeth said...

Wow, Cathy, this is fabolous! Love the twist with the tags! Gorgeus coloring as always! Thank you for the inspiration! Have a great december-week! Hugs, Elizabeth x

Gail said...

Oh wow...two tags that are absolutely beautiful. Fantastic art work! Hugs, Gail

Sol said...

WOW.. You have really managed to get the color correct.. LOVE THAT RED COLOR:. :o) And Stunning Coloring.. Great shine and light on her dress too.. Beautiful frame and lovely Flowers.. And Coloring of Edwin is Gorgeous too.. Beautiful stamped flowers around the image too! :o)

Jenny said...

Stunning colouring! Both amazing creations hun. Jen x

Eulanda said...

Your coloring is just to drool over!! LOL!! WOW I love how you did the light onto Edwin`s pants. Both of these are such gorgeous projects and I like the hidden part of it. WOW!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas! Hugs!

Melanie said...

Absolutely gorgeous creations!

Greetings from Germany,
Melanie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...