Thursday, September 18, 2014

My Besties - New Christmas Release Stamps


Hello, Friends. I’m sharing My-Besties New Christmas Release stamp! I had mentioned that I would share this cutie last week and I got too busy with work and home not to mention lots of creative card art assignments.


So here she is…a sweet stamp by the awesome Sherri Ann Baldy artist of My~Besties

I colored this sweetie (IMG384 on Etsy) with Copics to coordinate with my Nitwit digital designer papers. I love how the purple, blue, and, green go so well together with my Copics.


I used some fabulous die cuts perfect for the Christmas season and lots of sparkle.


Here’s a close up of my image.

Copics - Skin: E35, E11, E00, E000, R20, R30. Hair: E37, YR23, Y21. Apparel: YG67, YG17, YG03, YG01, V17, V15, V12, V01, BG09,M BG07, BG05, BG02. Other: R27, R24, R22, C2, C0, C00, Y15, Y11, W5, W3, W1, W0, W00, 0.

Thanks for popping in to visit.

Hugz,

4 comments:

Céline said...

so cute, love the combo and your coloring
hugs
céline

Murielle said...

OH...Stunning card!!!
I love the colors used and the design is great.I have just read your blog and I think you are a great designer.
I love your work.
I subscribed to your blog.
Thank you for sharing.
Hugs, mumur.

Patricia St Martin said...

So adorable! Love those besties and your choice of colors I love, also the layers of paper, darling bow and the amazing flowers.
Hugs, Pat

Anonymous said...

Just love the colours, absolutely gorgeous!
Hugs Julie P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...