Wednesday, September 10, 2014

My-Besties September DT Project


Hello, Friends. Today is September 10 and I will be here the 10th of every month to share my DT card for Sherri Ann Baldy My-Besties! Please check out the Scrapbook Stamp Society inspiration blog for all the DT's projects.


My-Besties DT card features an adorable stamp which you can on Etsy or at the Scrapbook Stamp Society store

I used MME papers to coordinate with my Copic colors. I lightly distressed around My-Bestie frame and DP panels.


The darling sentiment is from Whimsy Stamps, so cute for this card. I added a grass, fence and flutter vine die cuts to create a theme of gardening which is perfect for this Bestie.


Here’s a close up of my image.

Supplies:
Stamps – My-Besties: IMG313 Girl; Whimsy Stamps: Crafty Sentiments4
DPs/CS – My Mind’s Eye: My Girl; Bazzill CS
Dies/PunchesMagnolia: Grass, Lovely Fence; Memory Box: Flutter Vine; Spellbinders: Floral Oval
Lace/Ribbon – Offray: Pink Grosgrain; Simplicity: Pearl Lace trim
Flowers – WOC
Ink – Ranger: Brushed Corduroy DI; Tsukineko: Memento Tuxedo Black
Other – LLC: Stick Pin; Recollections: Pearls

Copics – Skin: E35, E11, E00, E000, R20, R30. Hair: E37, E35, YR23, Y21. Apparel: BG18, BG15, BG11, YR16, YR12, YR01, YR23, Y15, Y11, R85, R83, R81, RV00 YG17, YG03, YG01, E44, E43, E42, E41.

I’m entering this card in the following challenges:

 A Random Fan - Bright Colors
{PIN}spirational - Photo Inspiration
 Try it on Tuesday - How does your Garden Grow My image is a gardener

Thanks for popping in to visit.


Hugz, 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's just beautiful cathy, you have been busy, such a pretty image
Hugs julie P

Tamara said...

wow, she's gorgeous! Your colouring is always perfect and that colour combination is just wow!
Hugs, t.

Céline said...

so fab !!! love the colorful and your coloring
hugs
céline

Margik said...

This is a wonderful card with a beautiful image and fantastic embellishments.
Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday.
Mar x

Margik said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...