Wednesday, September 3, 2014

The Paper Nest Dolls - Sewing Ellie

Good Evening, Friends! At least it is evening here. It’s getting on to around 10 p.m. and almost my bedtime. NOT! LOL Well at least it is time to wind down for the evening.


I am sharing a cute card I made for The Paper Nest Dolls. Her name is Sewing Ellie and she is a cute digi. I have lots of sewing embellishments and thought they would be perfect for this stamp. I colored Ellie with Copics and did a bit of distressing on my paper panels for that shabby look.


I used some new Carta Bella papers from the Sew Lovely collection by Carina Gardner, one of my favorite designers. The pink, aqua, and brown tones look fabulous together and coordinate with my design elements.

I hope you like my card. That is it for me this evening. Have a great one.

Hugz,

16 comments:

Paper Nest Dolls said...

this card is stunning!!!! =)

Katja said...

Your card is really amazing. I love the dolls and this one is so cute.

Greetings,
Katja

Heidi Brawley said...

LOVE your Beautiful card!!! Those papers match perfectly with this Adorable image!!!!! Hugs, Heidi

Gail said...

Absolutely wonderful. the image is as cute as can be, colored magnificently. This is one of the cutest cards I've seen posted. You've sold me the image because of your card! Do you get a commission?! I adore the zipper pull and the way you tore the paper to look like the zipper is tearing it. This is fabulous. I love this card and am saving it to my desktop to admire it more. I think it's a fantastic card. Hugs, Gail

Elizabeth said...

Such a beautiful card, Cathy. Gorgeous colors and coloring! Hope you are well sweetie. Hugs Elizabeth xx

Jm monroe said...

I just love your gorgeous work, I am now following you

Cindy said...

I love it!!!!! Very creative!!!!! It's a beautiful card. And, love The Paper Nest Doll stamps!!!

simply monica said...

Wow gorgeous.love the color and all the embellishments

Christa said...

beautiful card love the colors hugs christa

Céline said...

absolutly gorgeous !!! love the combo and i can see that like me you've bought some new flowers from WOC ;)
hugs
céline

Ode to Paper said...

I love this! The use of the zipper, aside from the coloring, is my favorite element....just so unique! Fabulous card!

Anonymous said...

Delightful card, I love thoses little zip pulls, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Ilona Keller van Deursen said...

Love this card! The colours are beautiful! Lfs Ilona

Carol said...

What a gorgeous creation! Luv all PND images and you've done Christine proud with your beautiful work. Lotsa luv, hugs xoxo

Annette said...

Your card looks amazing! Beautiful colours and gorgeous details!
Hugs Annette

Anonymous said...

Love those little zippers, very sweet
Hugs Julie P

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...