Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Magnolia-licious - Stamping Bella


Hello, Magnolia Friends!

It’s my turn to share a new DT card midway through our challenge so I created a cute Stamping Bella card.


Her name is Tiny Townie Garden Girl Orchid. Isn’t she adorable? I used the companion die to cut her out. I just love how easy it was to use.


The die is open so you can see exactly where to position it when sending it through the die cutting machine. I also used the die to cut a piece of fun foam to adhere the image to for a dimensional effect. It fits perfectly!


I used some pretty BoBunny papers from the Secret Garden collection paired with Bazzill cardstock. The BoBunny “Bloom” chipboard tag and brads are also from the collection and follow the garden theme. Most of my flowers were die cut with Marianne Designs rolled rose die and you certainly can’t have flowers without butterflies. They make cards so springy and colorful.

My flower border is a Joy Crafts die and the tiny tags on the right are from the Oh-La-La DooHickey Die Kit Volume 3. I finished the tags with some pretty bows from vintage seam binding.


Here’s a close-up of my Tiny Townie colored with Distress Inks.

Don’t forget to stop by Magnolia-licious and check out the new Pion Paper that Shawn has added to the store. They are some of my favorite “go to” designer papers for card making and highly sought after for those vintage scrapbook layouts!

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I’ll be back next week. See you then…

Hugz,

1 comment:

Candy said...

GORGEOUS card Cathy!!!
I love the colours of your orchid :o)
Beautifully decorated.....
Hugs, Candy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...